Friday, June 16, 2006

The Evolution of Chris Pronger

In honor of the Oiler's amazing OT win over the Carolina hurricanes Wednesday night, rather than write a boring piece on how amazing Chris Pronger and Fernando Pisani are, I thought I would instead focus on one of my favorite topics...Hair. As a few of my loyal readers (and friends) know, I am rather obsessed with hair...Today, I'd like to talk about Chris Pronger and his hair...

Probably his first NHL team picture. It is just okay...not great not terrible. 6 out of 10.

This pic was from way back in the day when Chris played for the Hartford Whalers (who ps are now the Carolina Hurricanes, small world). This is the evil child of the 50's buzz cut...2 out of 10.

I'm not sure where this pic comes from, most likely a team pic. But the point is, this is the absolute WORST do Prongs has ever sported! Whoever told him this look good, should be shot immediately....Absolutely heinous, 1 out of 10...

This is a picture of Chris, his brother Sean (who is definitely not as talented as his famous brother) and a fan while Chris was playing for St. Louis. I'm going to have to give this do (which is pretty close to his present day coif)a 9 out of 10 as this is probably his best look...

The lighting takes away from this pic. It looks like Angels are lighting Chris' way though doesn't it? I give this a 5 out of 10 as it's not terribly flattering...

I love this coif. Probably the best he has ever had! It's the perfect length for him...totally hot. 10 out of 10!

This is a picture from one of his many All-Star game appearances. I give it a 8 out of 10. I like the general style, but it's a bit too long.

Chris' current team picture. 8 out of 10 go to this one, but only because the picture reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets...I think they may have been separated at birth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Catie...you and hair...