Monday, January 29, 2007

Hello

Thank you, thank you... really, I would like to thank .... Just kidding! So I'm here to stay! Ha you are in for quite a treat. A little bit about me, I love hockey, I work at DU and went to school there, therefore I love DU hockey. All articles I write will talk about Glenn Fisher and his awesomeness! I love to give nicknames, get ready. Glenn Fisher is amazing. When he leaves my full love and admiration will turn to Rhett Rhakshani ... who is also amazing and will have an entire article devoted to his awesomeness and inability to stay on his skates in the near future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make Poppit an author! Grrrr! LOL

T said...

haha, given the glenn fisher obsession, i share a small snippet of an aim conversation i had with a bu fan friend while working at one of the du games -

me: ... what's with the focus on fish?
friend: he's dreamy?
friend: he's McGoalie

csmith10du said...

ha! i like that...McGoalie...best part is: it's true!!