Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pics from this season


No matter who starts, Fisher and Mannino always have "the Pre-game talk" never fails...


I have that great pic of Mannino, here's one for Fisher. Both are amazing!


Faceoff...you can tell I'm the kind of girl that gets really into the game as I don't have really any "action" photos.


I love this place...


Did I mention the view?


My favorite player, number 5, Andrew Thomas. He's gritty and in your face. Not afraid to stick up for his teammates. A defensive defenseman. Not the best player on the team but a hard worker.


A super cool pic I took during warm-ups


The View again...


The view from my season tickets seats, Section 3, Row 5, seats 8 and 9!


The first CC game of the season, have I mentioned that I hate all the refs in the WCHA? Every last ref is terrible, Campion is one of the worst, but nobody tops Anderson...(insert expletive here)


This was at the first CC game of the season.

No comments: