Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's the middle of summer, I'm hot and not motivated...

So, I am obsessed with Hockey Player Hair…mullets, shaved, Mohawks, I love it all. Hockey Player Hair falls into two categories, Good and Evil. It’s a black and white issue really…Let’s start with Evil…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Joe Thornton…what can I say? The bleached blonde might be the issue, or the general shagginess. Hard to say really, but this is evil.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Michael Handzus. Did something die on your head? Is that a wig? I’m not really sure. Definitely evil, however, it looks pretty stellar blowing around while he skates.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jaromir Jagr. I like to call this do the Jagrlet. It’s part mullet, part Jaromir Jagr genius. He just hasn’t been the same with out. I think he may have lost some of his ability when he cut the Jagrlet. Bring it back!!! Still evil though…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chris Simon. We actually let this guy suit up in an Avalanche sweater? I’m completely grossed out…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Radek Bonk. As if his name wasn’t bad enough, he has evil hair…this guy just can’t win.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Barry Melrose. This is post hockey playing days, but I couldn’t resist. Not only is he rocking the baby mullet, but I love the obscene facial hair. Just say no…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mike Modano. The mother of all evil hair. No man should have hair as pretty as Mike Modano. It’s just not right…nice body though… (Ps, I’m not entirely sure that this is actually his body. In fact, I’m pretty certain that his head and the beautiful hair that goes with it, was super-imposed on a hot body…that’s the only plausible explanation)

And moving on to the Good...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Joe Thornton. The previously evil haired Thornton not only got a new start in San Jose, but a new totally hot hair do. All around a great trade for him.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ryan Smyth. Generally, mullets would go in the evil category (see the Jagrlet) but I just can’t get enough of this one…

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jose Theodore. By far, THE BEST hockey hair around. It’s not pretty like Mike Modano’s but it does add to the general splendor. The propecia is obviously doing him some good. Look at that hair. It’s hot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love this model picture of when he played for Djurgardens in Sweden last year. Great looking hair.

5 comments:

Eric J. Burton said...

Joe Thornton might have nice hair but I am still bitter that the Bruins traded him to the San Jose Sharks, then to boot they got rid of Samsanov.

The Av's are going to be good this year, mark my words Jose Theodore is the real deal and if he is healthy the Av's are going to have a lot of zeros up on the score board for the opposition.

csmith10du said...

Thanks for the comment!

You're so right...the Bruins made a HUGE mistake when they traded him. But I'm glad that San Jose has him. Samsanov is more of the same. The Bruins are definitely going down the drain, I mean, they drafted Phil Kessel....there's a recipe for certain disaster...

I know that Jose is going to be amazing and that the Avs will follow his lead. A lot of Avs' fans are going crazy as the Avs haven't signed any big names this off season and they traded Tanguay. I say good riddance! He was inconsistent at best and took bad penalties. I hope Calgary enjoys having him on their bench...I am totally psyched that the Avs got Jordan Leopold. I mean, it never hurts to have a Hobey Baker winner on board. I hope they treat him better than the last Hobey winner they had. Chris Drury never should have left Colorado.

DC said...

Catie,

I added you to my links section, sorry I didn't have you there in the first place, total brain fart.
FYI, I will be in Denver for the 'Dogs series. We will have to meet up.

Donna/RWD

Anonymous said...

Can we please put someone else's face on that picture of Modano, preferably someone attractive? Please??? lol

Anonymous said...

That is not Modano's real body ... I heard a rumor that it is Stiffy's body and Modano's ugly head. Oh and I am gonna go get me a jagrlet