Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whew...time goes by so fast!

So here I am, it's almost Friday, I'm exhausted, and I'd like to share some pictures with you. This week has been extra crazy! It all started with Oktoberfest last Friday night (you might recall I went 3 weeks ago and yes I went last weekend too!). I was there until 1am (that's when they shut it down), hanging out with my stein and my friends. Then I got up at 7:30 Saturday morning to attend Avalanche Training Camp. It was awesome! I went the following day as well. Then on Monday, the Avalanche held their annual Burgundy and White Scrimmage in Magness Arena at DU. It was amazing! I had so much fun sitting at the glass (and it only cost me $20!). On Tuesday night I went the Avs first preseason game versus Dallas. It was so much fun and the Avs won. Julia got her DU jersey signed by Mark Rycroft and I heckled some little kids...Last night I drove 1 1/2 hours to Fort Collins to see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Lorene Drive, and Monty are I. I didn't get home until 1am! Then i had to go to class and work today...It's been a long day! Anyway, here's some pictures from all of the hockey events I attended in the last week! Enjoy!!!! (ps...click on the little picture, which will take you to my album on Webshots)

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by csmith10du

No comments: