Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some more thoughts on the NHL Playoffs

-Does Brian Engblom own a mirror? I somehow doubt it judging my his absolutely TERRIBLE hair….
-I’ve been less than impressed with Malkin’s play in the Senators/Penguins series. It’s hard to say if that comes from his apparent lack of visibility in the series or if Ottawa has just done a great job of eliminating his effectiveness. I’m not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I’m most definitely biased in my opinion of Malkin as I think Stastny deserves the Calder more than Malkin but that’s another story…
-this game has no fire…it’s really boring….i’m not even really paying attention to it anymore…that’s sad…
-Staal makes an impression. He makes some great decisions with the puck and is strong on defense as well as faceoffs.
-I love the CBC broadcasts…because of this, I’ve decided to move to Canada…
-That was some hit by Cleary on Phaneuf…
-Could Lombardi be any hotter? I don’t think it’s possible…
-Iginla=eewwweeee…..

No comments: